- MS (Electrical Engineering), Montana State University, Bozeman, MT.
- MBA, University of Nevada, Reno.
- Positions held: Vice president of Operations, Director of Operations, Program Manager, Intellectual Property Manager, Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, Engineer.
- Managed groups with over 50 employees
- Experience planning, preparing and executing budgets exceeding $2.5 million
- Experience devising and implementing functional strategic plans at a Fortune 500 level
- Two commercialized patented inventions and one IEEE publication
- Chairman, Washoe County Republican Party, 2014-2015
- Organized Caucus and Presidential Preference Polls in 2012
- First Vice chairman, Washoe County Republican Party, 2011-2013
- Chair, PR Committee, Washoe County Republican Party, 2009-2011
- Nevada Republican Central Committee 2010-2013, 2014-2015
- Washoe County Republican Central Committee 2008- Present
- Nevada Republican Assembly membership secretary 2009-2011
- President Pro-tempore, Associated Students of Montana State University
- Two time nominee for Graduate Student of the year, Montana State University
- Two term Senator, Montana State University Student Senate
- Voted Outstanding Senator, Montana State University
- Former President, Northern Nevada Mensa
- Former nationally ranked masters track athlete
- Former City of Reno Corporate Challenge track champion
- Former City of Reno tennis champion
- USA Tennis Northern California and Northern Nevada Player of the Year 2013