Former Washoe Republican Party Chairman.
At times like these, it is important to know who we are as a nation, what we believe as a people, and what we are compelled to become.
As we navigate the challenges before us, I believe it is important to call out those ideas which would destroy what we hold dear, the actors who would willingly cast aside our freedoms, and lend clarity to the most pressing questions of our time.
Join me as we explore not just the dust cover of today’s issues, but the meat of what we must wrestle with to preserve our nation and ideals.
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place.– Winston Churchill
- 2020 Primary Ballot RecommendationsRepublican Primaries Representative in Congress, District 2: Mark Amodei. Registration: R +10 Fundraising: Mark has $293,000 Cash on Hand (CoH) Details: While I have disagreed with Mark on […]
- The Tyrannical Overreach of Liberal PoliticiansRGJ May 17, 2020 https://www.rgj.com/story/opinion/columnists/2020/05/14/tyrranical-overreach-liberal-politicians-sam-kumar/5190245002/ As COVID-19 struck America, governors across the country implemented varying restrictions to contain the spread of the virus. While all states implemented some […]
- Unintended Consequences of ShutdownReno Gazette Journal May 3, 2020 https://www.rgj.com/story/opinion/columnists/2020/04/30/unintended-consequences-shutdown-sam-kumar/3055709001 As COVID-19 epidemic struck around the world, several countries around the world and many states around the US ordered the closure […]
- COVID-19 Response Requires Thoughtful, Tailored SolutionsAs COVID-19 spreads across the U.S., several states have implemented measures that are intended to achieve social distancing. With few exceptions, states have issued some form of stay-at-home […]
- Should we be Worried about Coronavirus?Coronavirus, whose medical term is COVID-19, originated in the Wuhan province of China in December. Since then, it has spread to over 100 countries around the world. Globally, […]
- US will Overcome CoronavirusReno Gazette Journal March 22, 2020 Coronavirus, whose medical term is COVID-19, originated in the Wuhan province of China in December. Since then, it has spread to over […]
- Takeaways from Super TuesdayReno Gazette Journal March 8, 2020 Super Tuesday has come and gone and a total of 1357 delegates (34% of the total) were allocated to various candidates on […]
- Progressive Weapons of Political Destruction BackfireReno Gazette Journal February 23, 2020 The Democrat field is down to a handful of candidates who meet the criteria for making the debate stage. With the early […]
- The Iowa Mess and the Internal Workings of a CaucusReno Gazette Journal February 9, 2020 The 2020 Presidential primary season kicked off with the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucus. The days long, massive delay by the Iowa Democrat Party […]
- Democrats are a House DividedReno Gazette Journal January 26, 2020 The New York Times (NYT), an ultra-left wing newspaper, which has endorsed every Democrat Presidential candidate since President Kennedy, entered the Democrat […]
As an engineer, I have tackled and solved some of the most complex problems in some of the world’s largest companies. As a columnist, I lay problems bare.
I have been in the trenches as a volunteer, as a party activist, as a conservative, and now, I challenge preconceived notions which hold us back from what we can and must be.
We must remember that which we hold dear if we are to build that which we cherish.
Looking back to our best to establish the path to our goals